describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information of users of our services,
By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
• The personal information we collect
•Web Server Logs
• How we collect such information
• How such information is used
• How such information is shared
• How you can contact us
• How personal information is protected
• Attorney-Client Relationship
• Past Results are Not a Guarantee of Future Results
Information We Collect
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information
• Phone number
• Email address
• Social network profile information
• Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
• Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
Web Server Logs
When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server
logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information
electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
• your unique Internet protocol address;
• the name of your unique Internet service provider;
• the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website;
• the kind of browser or computer you use;
• the number of links you click within the site;
• the date and time of your visit;
• the web page from which you arrived to our site;
• the pages you viewed on the site; and
• certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s).
The information we collect in web server logs helps us administer the site, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
similar technologies to store and help track information about you. Cookies are simply small pieces of data that
us who you are and to help you navigate our sites during your visits. Cookies also can tell us where visitors go on
a website and allow us to save preferences for you so you won’t have to re-enter them each time you visit. The use
of cookies is relatively standard. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can use
your browser to either notify you when you receive a cookie or to disable cookies.
If you wish to disable cookies from this site, you can do so using your browser. You should understand that some features of many sites may not function properly if you don’t accept cookies.
How We Collect Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
• We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
• We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
• We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
How We Use The Information Collected
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
• Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
• Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
• Process and manage purchases made by you.
• Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
• Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
• Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services. • Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
• Notify you about changes to our service.
• Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements. We and our third-party service providers may use the information collected from cookies, tracking pixels and other similar technologies to target advertising to you personally, through online and offline methods including email, display media, video media and direct mail.
When you log in to or visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) and such information may be used by third-party service providers to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests and attributes. Such information may also be combined with aggregate information collected from other users or sources and used by third-party service providers to conduct market research and to better target their advertising. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may find out how to opt out of having your online behavior collected by third-party advertisers for advertising purposes.
How We Disclose The Information Collected
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
• We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries).
• We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors and other companies that help us provide our services or our Site.
• We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, as discussed above) with third-party service providers and other advertising companies. This enables them and us to better target ads to you and other consumers.
How To Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information
shown on our Site.
How Is Personal Information Protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from
unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to
defeat our security measures.
The information offered on this website does not create an attorney-client relationship. Contacting us does not create
an attorney-client relationship. There is no attorney-client relationship between us until you have signed a written fee
As such, we are not responsible for any harm or losses resulting from reliance on the information contained on this website. The information on this website may not apply to your specific case. Do not think you'll get a complete or accurate answer to your legal questions just by reading an attorney's website. You should always consult with an attorney about your specific legal question or issue.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be legal advice. You should consult an attorney for
advice regarding your individual legal situation. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters, and electronic mail.
Past Results Are Not A Guarantee Of Future Results
Descriptions and summaries about the attorney's prior cases and settlements found on this website are intended only to provide
information about the activities and experience of our attorneys and should not be understood as a guarantee or assurance of
future success in any matter. The results portrayed were dependent on a variety of facts and circumstances unique to the particular
matters described, and do not reflect the entire record of the individual attorney(s) involved. Past results are not a guarantee
of future results, and the outcome of your particular case or matter cannot be predicted using a lawyer's or law firm's past results.
Every case is unique and different and should be evaluated on its own merits, without comparison to other cases that may have had
different facts and circumstances.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of information as specified above. If we make changes to our Privacy
Policy, we will post those changes on this page. Please review this page frequently to remain up to date with the information we
you understand our practices and procedures.